Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic Advanced Nurse Practitioner who are passionate about delivering high quality compassionate care within a hospital setting in Chester.
The Advanced Nurse Practitioner will act as an autonomous, accountable practitioner working on their own initiative and in collaboration with nursing, medical and allied health professionals to assess individual patient needs, initiate investigations, determine a differential diagnosis and initiate appropriate holistic evidence based treatment and care.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Participating in the development and delivery of a philosophy which involves and respects the rights of patients, carers and staff.
- Undertake independent comprehensive assessment and management of patients to incorporate physiological, psychological and pharmacological considerations, making multifaceted complex clinical decisions regarding patient management and clinical outcomes, including, where appropriate, listing patients for elective procedures and discharging patients from the service when treatment is complete/optimum outcome is achieved.
- Actively being involved in the delivery of any new strategies for patient care that impact on the clinical environment.
- Management of patients to incorporate physiological, psychological and pharmacological considerations, making multifaceted complex clinical decisions regarding patient management and clinical outcomes, including, where appropriate, independently listing patients for elective procedures, and discharging patients from the service when treatment is complete/optimum outcome is achieved.
- Participating in systems which allow staff to reflect and improve on their own practice e.g. Clinical Supervision.
- Independently adjust care plans/treatment plans according to need, assessing appropriate management options, and initiate treatment or referral to an appropriate professional where necessary.
- History taking, physical examination and assessment.
- Prescribing, and administering appropriate medications for the management and treatment of patients' symptoms within own limitations and boundaries (non-medical prescribing).
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated, successful, and friendly team, in a time of exciting service development, whilst providing care that will really make a difference, by working within a caring, compassionate service who truly put the patients at the forefront of everything they do.
Salary for this role is up to £49,969 depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have:
- 1st level registered nurse, currently working at an Advanced Practitioner level
- Non-medical prescribing qualification (V300)
- Post graduate Diploma (PG dip) in Advanced Practice
- Evidence of competency in teaching and assessing
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 07983 200 945