Are you an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher seeking a new role in a good Primary School?
We are looking for a Year 4 Teacher to cover a period of maternity, this is a good school where the class sizes are small but there can be some challenging behaviour therefore the successful candidate must have good behaviour managment. There is TA support within the class to support 1-2-1 and also a general TA. This is a catholic school so a catholic teachers cerfificate would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a lovely school and the school are happy to accept applications from NQT's as well as experienced teachers.
Benefits of working with Integra Education as a teacher:
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant - Only ever a phone call away
- Long-term or ongoing bookings - We can even get you a permanent role
- A Consultant who cares
The ideal Teacher will need to have:
- Qualified teacher status - QTS
- Experience of working with key stage 1 and 2 curriculum
- Excellent classroom practice
- Extensive behaviour management skills
- Professional and positive attitude
The role's responsibilities include:
- Teaching in Year 4
- To provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Planning and preparation to deliver lessons
- Ensure you leave the classroom in a tidy state
The ideal teacher must have Qualified Teacher Status
You will be required to have excellent organisational and communication skills
Full DBS and excellent references are essential.
To apply for this or a similar role please get in touch or send your CV in the strictest of confidence If you're ready to inspire the next generation of learners to achieve their best then get in touch today.