Here at Integra People, we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants to work across a number of our partner Primary and SEND schools in Northwich and surrounding areas. They will be across most year groups from EYFS - Y11. These bookings for our Teaching Assistants will be on a day to day, short term or long term basis and will originally be on a supply, ad-hoc basis.
Our schools require our Teaching Assistants to have a range of experience, be flexible dependant on the needs of their pupils and also to be dedicated to helping their pupils achieve the best that they can.
For these roles, you will need;
- Teaching Assistant qualification (Level 2/3) or recent relevant experience.
- Good behaviour management and communication skills.
- Experience of working on a 1:1 basis or with SEND pupils. (ASD/ADHD/MLD/SEMH/SLD/PMLD) would also be advantageous for these roles & schools.
- A valid Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one).
- Solid knowledge of the National Curriculum.
Benefits of being a Teaching Assistant with Integra People;
- A personal dedicated consultant.
- Access to a range of day to day and long term positions.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Introductions to our partner schools.
If you are interested in coming on board with Integra People and you are open to new opportunities close to you, apply now, send across your CV and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch to discuss the next steps.