Integra People - Education are looking for Primary Teaching Assistants who are looking for their next role across Chester and surrounding areas.
Here at Integra, we are working with and supporting local Primary schools with their recruitment needs and supply requests for Teaching Assistants. These roles vary from day to day, short term and even longer-term cover from September and will be to work within a variety of year groups, some including working 1:1 with specific pupils.
- Level 2 or 3 TA qualification.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one).
- SEND experience would be beneficial.
- Be flexible for additional/less hours, due to the needs of the pupils and schools.
- Relevant, recent experience within a school classroom environment.
Benefits of working with Integra;
- Competitive rates.
- A dedicated, personal consultant.
- Introductions to our partner schools.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
If this sounds like the role for you, send in your CV or call James for more information