Teaching Assistant - Widnes
Are you a Teaching Assistant with experience of working on a 1:1 basis?
Do you have experience working alongside students who have had Special Educational Needs?
Would consider a full-time position, starting when the schools reopen?
Integra People have been asked to recruit a strong Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis alongside a young person who has a range of additional needs. This position would suit a Teaching Assistant who has worked in either mainstream or SEN education but with experience of supporting students with needs such as Autism, ADHD, ODD, SEMH or Behavioural Needs.
- Work on a 1:1 basis with a young person who has additional needs.
- Liaise with the Teacher and parents/carers of the young person.
- Assist the Teacher with adapting the resources to ensure the individual can access them.
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Rewarding, long-term work.
- The opportunity to take a permanent job with the school after an agreed temporary time period.
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant, particular on a 1:1 basis.
- Relevant qualifications and a DBS certificate.
- Team Teach training is an advantage but not essential.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.