Teaching Assistant - Runcorn.
Are you an experienced TA available for work?
Do you have experience working with Secondary aged students?
Would you be open to a new opportunity upon the schools reopening?
If you have answered 'yes' to these questions, we would like to speak to you.
Integra People's successful Education Division have been asked to provide a strong Teaching Assistant for a Secondary School in the Runcorn area. This is a popular school with a strong Learning Support Team; the young people have access to experienced members of staff to support them with their work but the team is now expanding to support even more students.
- Supporting young people either on a 1:1 basis or small group work.
- Working and liaising with other members of the support team and work together.
- Assist the Teacher with resources and behaviour management where required.
- Experience working with Secondary aged students in a school or similar setting.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Team Teach is advantageous but not essential.
- Varied work, no two days are the same.
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Access to the school's permanent opportunities when they arise.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.