Teaching Assistant - Runcorn
Integra People's successful Education Division have been asked to source a strong Teaching Assistant to work in a popular Secondary Academy School in the Runcorn area.
The school itself boast a good reputation in the area with helping students achieve their full potential, regardless of their ability and their support team including a strong team of Teaching Assistants are a huge part of that.
Our client are now looking to add to their already successful group of Teaching Assistants to assist even more students at the school reach their potential.
This role could easily lead to a permanent role for the right applicant.
- Work either on a 1:1 or small group basis with students to help them develop.
- Assist the Teacher(s) within the class with resources and whatever they need to make the learning environment a positive one.
- Follow the behaviour management policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment.
- Teaching Assistant (or related) qualification to at least Level 2.
- Experience working with SEN/D students and knowledge of various Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities.
- A DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- A long-term booking which would lead to a permanent contract for the right applicant.
- Working alongside a very strong team who all offer each other support and ideas to help.
Please apply to this vacancy now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.