Teaching Assistant | Behaviour Support
This role will start in September and is a contracted post.
Are you looking for a role that will challenge you?
Do you have experience working with children who have emotional and behavioural disorders?
Do you want a career where you can progress and change students life at the same time?
If you answered "yes" then this is the role for you! Apply now!
A specialised school in the Warrington area is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their thriving team and make a difference and contribute to their support team.
Benefits of working with the school:
* In-house CPD training
* Career development
* Becoming part of a strong and resilient work force
Your role will include:
* Working inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups
* Adapting support according to needs
* Looking after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
* Recognising signs of distress in children and offering reassurance.
* experience with social emotional mental health
* Commitment to working with pupils with special educational needs
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Initiative and problem-solving skills
* The ability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour
If you know you have the skills and are a committed individual then apply now, or send your up to date child based CV
Integra Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check and References.