Teaching Assistant - Warrington
Integra People are recruiting for a Supply Teaching Assistant to work at a range of schools across the Warrington area. Integra People have a successful Education division which works in partnership with a high number of schools in and around the local area, all of which require Supply Teaching Assistants for short and long-term bookings.
The successful applicant will be flexible across a range of age ranges, be open to supporting SEN students on a 1:1 basis and able to get to the Warrington area for work. There is always the potential of a permanent job at the end of these temporary assignments.
- Working at a range of schools in the Warrington area.
- Supporting students on a 1:1 or small group basis.
- Providing your availability to the consultants on a weekly basis.
- Work at a range of schools and see which schools you prefer.
- Good rates of pay, paid weekly.
- Opportunity for permanent jobs at the end of the temporary assignments.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant or School Support Staff.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification as a minimum.
- DBS certificate, or be willing to apply for one.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.