Supply Teachers - Halton area.
Integra People work in partnership with two large Multi Academy Trusts with Primary and Secondary Schools within the Halton and surrounding area. Upon the schools re-opening, we will need additional Supply Teachers of all Key Stages and subjects to support their temporary needs.
Vacancies range from casual, day-to-day supply all the way to much longer-term assignments which often lead to permanent contracts. These are across Primary Schools and Secondary Academy Schools.
- Take the work you are interested in, refuse the work you aren't interested in.
- Work as many days as you need to during the week.
- Stick to the subject(s)/Key Stage(s) you specialise in.
- Accept work in commutable locations to you, refuse work out of area.
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- The opportunity to try a range of schools before committing to one.
- Access to the Trust's permanent vacancies.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- A DBS certificate on the Online Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- Availability to get to the Halton area at least 1 day per week for work.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.