Supply Teacher - Warrington and surrounding area
Integra Education are open to registration for Teachers looking for work from September 2020 onwards. The vacancies will include day-to-day and also long-term positions; they are also open to NQT's as well as more experienced teachers. Long-term positions are always paid in-line with the relevant Main Pay Scale.
Whatever your situation is, if you are a teacher and considering a new agency, we want to speak to you! Every academic year we have a high need for available teachers in both day-to-day cover roles and also covering long-term absences.
- Choose the posts which work for you: we understand that not every school is suitable for every teacher, we also understand some people choose supply teaching to support their work/life balance. There is no pressure to take work if you don't want to but it will always be offered!
- Good rates of pay: at Integra, we pride ourselves on balancing these rates of pay with attractive charge rates for schools, meaning that there will be an abundance of work available but we aren't selling you short on your rate of pay to get the schools on board with us.
- 24/7 support: you would be assigned a dedicated consultant who has experience in your specific field (we even have qualified teachers who work for us as consultants and it's possible we will offer you work in schools we have actually worked in). This person will be your main point of contact and available for any queries.
- QTS/QTLS or relevant teaching qualification.
- DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Organised and flexible on some or all weekdays.
Please apply to this role if you are interested or to discuss this in more detail, call Mark at Integra People.