Supply Teacher - Warrington
Do you love Teaching but would prefer a better work/life balance?
Do you live in or around the Warrington area?
Would you like to choose which schools you'd like to work in and how often you want to work?
If you have answered 'YES' to the above questions, then this is the role for you!
I am currently recruiting for Supply Teachers of any Secondary subjects or Primary specialism for the Warrington area.
These positions are open to both Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced professionals.
- Teaching engaging cover lessons across SEN provisions in the area.
- Working with a wide range of abilities and ensuring that a high level of progression is made.
- Managing the behaviour within the classroom to allow for a positive working environment.
- Working within a range of successful schools and strong departments to share resources and methods of best practice.
- Flexible working across a range of SEN Schools in the Warrington area.
- PAYE at Teacher rate for General Cover on a short or long-term basis.
- Free CPD opportunities on a regular basis.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to speak to with any concerns.
- Ethical culture and a community feel to the schools we work with.
Should you be interested in this position or wish to receive further information, please apply or get in touch with Mark Ellison using the contact details for Integra People.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate references. Integra People are committed to the safety of children in our schools.
If you like the sound of this role, submit your application today and change your future!