Integra are seeking a dedicated and dynamic teacher to join our SEN school based in Warrington.
The successful candidate will have a passion for working with children who have Social, Emotional, and Mental Health needs and will be able to provide a safe and nurturing environment for our students.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons, assessing and monitoring progress, and working closely with other members of the team to support the students' academic and personal development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of working with SEN students
- Strong classroom management skills
- The ability to differentiate teaching to meet the needs of a diverse range of students
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Have previous school experience
- Be a committed professional, organised and enthusiastic proactive person
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.