SEN Science Teacher - Northwich
Do you love to teach Science and have the ability to develop students who have additional needs?
Do you live in or around the Northwich area?
Are you open to accepting a Permanent job?
If you have answered 'YES' to the above questions, then this is the role for you!
We have been asked to recruit for a Science Teacher for an SEN School in the Northwich area.
This position is open to both Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced professionals.
- Teaching engaging Science lessons across KS3 and KS4.
- Working with a wide range of abilities and ensuring that a high level of progression is made.
- Managing the behaviour within the classroom to allow for a positive working environment.
- Working within this successful school on a permanent basis starting in September 2019.
- A permanent role with no need for timesheets or last minute calls.
- Paid on the main pay scale with an additional SEN point.
- Free CPD opportunities on a regular basis.
- The chance to develop your class over a long period of time.
- Ethical culture and a community feel to the school we are recruiting for.
Should you be interested in this position or wish to receive further information, please apply or get in touch with Mark Ellison using the contact details for Integra People.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate references. Integra People are committed to the safety of children in our schools.
If you like the sound of this role, submit your application today and change your future!