Integra People are recruiting for a SEN PE teacher to work at one of our SEN primary/ secondary schools in warrington. This role would be a full time role, starting as soon as possible on a long term basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching PE across KS1 - KS4 and will be expected to deliver engaging and challenging lessons to inspire and motivate our students. They will also be able to:
- Plan and deliver effective PE lessons to KS1 and KS4 students
- Assess and evaluate student progress, providing constructive feedback and support
- Communicate effectively with students, parents and colleagues
- UK qualified teaching status (QTS) or equivalent
- Strong subject knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- A genuine passion for teaching and a commitment to student progress and well-being
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV across.
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594203 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Integra People.