Secondary TA - Runcorn.
Integra People are working with a successful Secondary School in the Runcorn area to support them with their support staff requirements.
These positions will be required for a range of roles. Some Teaching Assistant positions are to help support SEND students on a 1:1 basis, to assist them around the school and with their work. Other Teaching Assistants are required to support students who struggle to stay on task and assist them with their behavioural targets.
All positions are full-time positions and supported by an approachable and dedicated team of Teachers and Senior Leadership Team.
- Good rates of daily pay.
- Successful and supportive school.
- Work which will likely last the whole academic year and potentially longer.
- Hold a relevant qualification at either Level 2 or Level 3.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Ideally have experience as a Teaching Assistant in a Secondary School (or similar experience).
Please apply now for more information.