Secondary Teaching Assistant.
Integra Education have been asked to recruit for a strong TA who will be able to support a student who has additional needs. This is initially on a temporary basis but could be quickly turned into a permanent contract for the right candidate.
The school are a successful secondary establishment with an excellent reputation in the area and are a joy to work with. A high number of our staff love to go back to this school regularly in various roles but this time, they are looking for someone who has previously worked on a 1:1 basis with young people who have additional needs (in any setting).
- Strong rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Regular, long-term work which may even go permanent for the right candidate.
- Guaranteed work in this lovely school with an excellent reputation.
- Previous experience as a TA, ideally working 1:1 before.
- The ability to work on a full-time basis.
- A DBS certificate, or be willing to apply for one.
Please apply to this position if you are interested or call Mark at Integra for more information.