Secondary Supply Teacher - Widnes
Integra People are working with a range of schools in the Widnes area, many of which require Supply Teachers of all subjects to work on a flexible basis. This vacancy with Integra People is to join the pool of candidates who are extremely busy within the Widnes area; the successful candidate will be able to choose which days they want to work, which subjects they'd like to cover and within which schools.
- Teaching the lessons requested within school.
- Managing behaviour to ensure students are on task.
- Liaising with the school and agency to report any incidents which they may need to know about.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- The ability to teach additional subjects on top of your specialism would be an advantage but not essential.
- Good daily rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Pick the schools, days and subjects which suit you.
- Gain access to the schools' permanent vacancies when they arise.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.