Secondary Supply Teacher - Warrington area.
Integra People's successful Education division are working with a Multi Academy Trust based in the North West who have a Secondary Academy in the Warrington area. This particular Academy boasts a strong team of Teachers and Senior Leaders to ensure Supply Teachers are well looked after; this school will not use Teaching Assistants or Cover Supervisors to take classes and insist on qualified Teachers to provide cover for planned and unplanned absences within School. This means a high usage of Supply Teachers on a regular basis.
- The ability to teach Key Stages 3 and 4 in your subject is essential.
- The ability to cover Key Stages 3 and 4 in other subjects is advantageous.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Good rates of pay for day-to-day and long-term cover.
- Teach the subject(s) you are a specialist in.
- Flexible work on days which work best for you.
- The opportunity to access permanent jobs in this Academy, and other establishments within the Multi Academy Trust.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra for more information.