Secondary Supply Teacher: General Cover - Runcorn
Integra Education have been successful in being the Tier 1 supplier for the Multi-Academy Trusts in the area. This means a high volume of General Cover / Supply Teaching work is now available through us. The schools will come to us initially and we will endeavour to find the most suitable candidates based on their location (and ability to get to the schools, sometimes at short notice) and subject specialisms.
The schools are not fussy on which subject(s) you are a specialist in as the work will be pre-set, the important things include being able to be on time or get to the school within the hour, and being able to keep the students on task whilst they are completing the pre-set work.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Teaching references from previous positions or placements.
- A DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one.
- The ability to get to Runcorn for pre-booked assignments or early morning calls.
- Good, competitive rates of pay for Supply Teaching.
- Access to the long-term and permanent vacancies within the Trust should you be interested.
- As much or as little work as you want always available due to the number of schools within the Trust and the high usage of supply in these popular, busy schools.
If you are interested, please apply now or call Mark at Integra for more information.