Integra People are working with a local Secondary school in the Warrington area, They are currently looking for a science teacher, who has experience holding practical experiments within in a classroom setting. The candidate would need expereince of working with students with SEN.
The chosen Secondary Teacher candidate will have experience across a mixture of year groups, will have good behaviour management and good communication skills and will also be able to engage the classes with creative, knowledgeable lessons.
Our partner school are encouraging both Qualified Teachers and ECT's to apply for these roles.
The successful Secondary Teachers will need;
- An Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- Hold QTS
- Have a mixture of resources and activities for your chosen year groups
- Have the ability and recent experience of teaching within Secondary schools
As a Secondary Teacher, working for Integra, you will receive;
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Connections with our partner schools
- Access to exclusive vacancies
If this role sounds like the one for you - apply today & send your CV to James at Integra.