Cover Supervisor | School Supoort
Are you a dynamic and energetic graduate looking to make a difference in the classroom?
Do you have previous experience working with children or are you looking for experience in order to pursue a career in teaching?
If you have answered yes, please read on!
Integra Education are currently looking for cover supervisors to work within secondary schools in Cheshire. Successful candidates will work on a casual, ad hoc basis, covering lessons and year groups as and when teachers are absent. Cover Supervisors deliver pre-set work, which absent teachers have set, in order to ensure that students in their classes will continue to learn and be productive throughout the school day.
- Flexible working life.
- Valuable experience learning the role of a teacher.
- Supportive line manager.
- Parking at all sites
- Communicating with students to encourage learning.
- Supervise a set of work provided by the school.
- Ensure that all students are well behaved and focused on learning.
- Reporting back on the behaviour of pupils during the class and any issues arising.
- Experience either volunteering or working with children.
- University degree (Please note this is preferred and not essential)
- Full clean enhanced DBS (on the update service).
- Provide a minimum of two references (one reference must comment on your ability to work with children)
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.