Are you an experienced School Administrator looking for a new opportunity?
I am currently working with a school Warrington who are looking to appoint a administrator to work in their busy reception office. You must have experience of SIMs and other Schools Administration Systems to be successful in your application.
This is a large Primary School in Warrington and they are looking for someone to join their admin team. The role will initially be on a supply basis, but with potential to go permanent after 12 weeks.
- Handling face to face and telephone enquiries from parents, external agencies and members of the public.
- Overseeing external access to the building from visitors. Assisting teachers and SLT with data entry on pupil records and SIMS.
- Collecting money for lunch and school trips as required.
- Photocopying, filing, opening post and general administrative support.
- The Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Exciting settings to work in.
- Variety of primary and secondary settings to widen your experience.
- Development opportunities.
- Good working knowledge of SIMS.
- A minimum of 3 months working in an educational setting.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with children.
- Patient, fun and caring attitude.
The School are looking to appoint quickly so please apply today!