Primary Supply Teacher - Warrington
Integra People are looking to recruit a Supply Teacher to work in their partnership Primary Schools in the Warrington and surrounding areas. This includes a range of bookings from short-term to long-term/permanent work - whatever bookings you are looking for to suit your needs. Integra work with a high number of schools in the area so whether you're looking for half-day bookings in Early Years, a long-term post in Key Stage 2 or any combination of this, we want to talk to you.
This post is open to Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced Teachers alike.
- Working in a range of assignments from short-term to long-term bookings.
- Being flexible and letting your consultant know of your availability and what you are looking for.
- Covering classes to the best of your ability.
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- The chance to work in a range of schools in the local area, and cover various age groups to see which suit you.
- Access to Integra People's other vacancies such as permanent roles.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- DBS Certificate or be willing to apply for one.
- Flexibility, adaptability and strong classroom management skills.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.