Integra people are recruiting for a Primary NQT for a maternity position in Warrington commencing in January.
The successful class teacher will have an excellent working knowledge of the national curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons, which meet the needs of all children in the class (including EAL and SEN). The school is experienced in successfully developing newly qualified teachers.
To be considered for the position of class teacher, you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
If you are a primary school class teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you!
Apply today with your CV or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities please contact Mellissa on 01925 594203.