Class teacher - KS1 or KS2
Class teachers required to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools across Cheshire and sourounding areas.
The desired Class Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for the position of ClassTeacher you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education at either KS1 or KS2
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
To apply for the position, please submit your cv or contact Debbie on 01925 594203. NQTs will be considered for the position.