Are you looking for a flexible position in Childcare?
Are you Level 2 or 3 qualified and passionate about working with young people?
I am recruiting for a Play worker to work within a fantastic out of school club in Warrington.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7-9am and 3-6pm - 25 hours per week
- Ongoing training
- Competitive rate of pay
- Exciting team to join
- Assisting with the day to day activities of the club.
- Providing quality play care within the framework of the club's policies and procedures.
- Assisting with planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe, stimulating environment.
- Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
- Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
- Administering first aid when necessary.
- Facilitating good communication with all members of the club, parents and the school.
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
- Work within the team providing day care for children aged reception to Y6.
- Experience of working with 4-11 year olds in a play-based setting.
- Understanding the varying needs of children and their families.
- Good communication skills.
- Relevant qualification - Level 2 or 3
- Can-do attitude
All applications are subject to an enhanced DBS check with 2 appropriate references. Integra People are committed to the safeguarding of all children in our settings.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please give Holly a call on 01925 594203 or email with your CV and why this is suited to you.