Part-Time English Teacher needed for an Outstanding School in Cheshire
We have been asked to recruit for an English Teacher who can commit temporarily on a part-time basis at an Outstanding Cheshire Secondary School.
This is a secondary school with a fantastic reputation and have high standards of excellence. It would be an exciting opportunity for Newly Qualified Teachers and also experienced practitioners.
- Part-Time assignment for a Teacher looking for a better work/life balance
- Outstanding School where students behave impeccably
- The opportunity to become a regular member of the school's supply staff even after the booking ends
- Good rate of pay from Day 1
- A relevant teaching qualification
- Experience delivering quality English lessons at KS3 and KS4
- The willingness to work part-time
Please apply for this role if you are interested, alternatively contact Mark at Integra for more information.
01925 594203 /