Are you a nursery practitioner looking for a new role?
Do you have fantastic experience working in Early Years?
If this sounds like you then I would be keen to speak with you regarding opportunities.
I am working with an exciting nursery setting in Runcorn who are looking for a new member to join their team.
- Working with children 0-5 across baby, toddler and pre-school rooms.
- Following the policies and procedures of the setting.
- Maintaining a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Assessing and observing children in line with EYFS.
- Encouraging learning through play and promoting a happy environment.
- Following safeguarding procedures at all times.
- Working with the team and reporting to room leaders when required.
- Planning and conducting activities with children.
- Preparing and assisting with meal and snack times.
- Exciting setting to work in.
- Encouraging management team.
- Friendly nursery team to join.
- Free on site parking and close to local transport links.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 1 year experience working in nursery setting.
- Level 3 qualification or above.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- DBS on the update service is desirable.
Does this sound like the next opportunity for you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please call Holly on 01925 594203 for an informal chat or send your CV