Are you a Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new role?
Do you have experience in EYFS and have a passion for working with young children?
I am working with a nursery located in Warrington who are looking for a new member of staff to join their team to cover shifts within their outstanding nursery setting.
- Flexible working hours.
- Choose when you work - manage your own working week.
- Work life balance.
- Welcoming team to join.
- Supportive management.
- On-site parking.
- Providing high quality childcare for children aged 0-5.
- Following the policies and procedures of the setting.
- Safeguarding of children.
- Working as part of the team including effective communication with team leaders.
- Following the EYFS when implementing and conducting activities with children.
- Encouraging learning through play and maintaining a stimulating environment.
- Level 3 qualification or above.
- 1 year minimum experience working in nursery settings.
- Knowledge of EYFS.
- DBS on the update service is preferable but not essential.
- Happy and positive attitude towards working with young children.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please call Holly Oldham on 01925 594203 or email with your CV and I will give you a call for an informal chat.
Integra People are committed to the safeguarding of children in our nursery settings, therefore all applications and placements will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and two appropriate childcare references.