Are you a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new role?
Do you have experience working in nursery settings and want to thrive in a hard working team?
I have an opportunity to work within a group of nurseries in Warrington as a member of bank staff to cover requirements where needed.
The nursery group is overall Outstanding, Good in places and it is a fantastic place to work to gain experience in a nursery setting.
The ideal person would be someone who is flexible to pick up days as and when with the ability to work until 6 some evenings.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Supportive teams to work with.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexibility to choose when you work.
- Working alongside the team to maintain a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Communicating with other team members and the room leader.
- Following policies and procedures of the setting.
- Following appropriate safeguarding procedures.
- Planning and conducting activities in relation to EYFS.
- Observing and assessing each child's stage of development.
- Preparing and assisting with snack and lunch times.
- General care of children and ensuring their well being is the highest priority.
- Open mind and ability to be creative and imaginative whilst
- Experience working in nursery settings.
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare or equivalent.
- Friendly and enthusiastic attitude towards working with children.
- DBS on the update service - we can facilitate this if you need a new one.
For more information on this exciting role, please call Holly on 01925 594203 or email your CV with detailed descriptions of your Early Years experience.
All applications are subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate referencing including most recent employment and childcare.