Are you an ambitious Nursery Manager looking for a new position?
Or are you a Deputy Manager looking for a step up?
I am recruiting for a fantastic nursery located in Runcorn who are looking for a Manager for their setting.
This is an OFSTED rated 'outstanding' nursery so would be a great opportunity for the right candidate.
- Exciting setting to work in.
- Autonomy to make the role your own.
- Motivated team.
- Competitive salary.
- Stepping into a managerial role and motivating the team.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the nursery setting.
- Fitting in quickly and able to take ownership of the team.
- Communicating with regional managers and directors to ensure effective practice.
- Team meetings with room leaders on a daily basis.
- Managing rotas and holidays for staff.
- Ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and utilised where necessary.
- Working in numbers if the business requires it.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Management experience.
- DBS on the update service.
- Level 3 qualification or above.
Does sound like a role that could suit your skills?
Are you interested in applying?
Please call Holly Oldham on 01925 594203 or email