Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a passion for working with young children in the EYFS?
I am working with a nursery group with settings in different locations around Warrington.
The role has become available due to increased numbers and demand for an extra member of staff to cover ad hoc shifts.
- Exciting settings to work in.
- Welcoming team and supportive Manager.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- On-site parking and access to local transport links.
- Training provided where necessary.
- Working in a nursery setting covering adhoc needs.
- Communicating with the team and room leader.
- Following procedures and policies at all times.
- Planning and implementing activities to encourage learning through play.
- Observing and assessing children in line with EYFS.
- Safeguarding children in line with the nursery policies.
- 1 year experience working in nursery settings.
- DBS on the update service.
- Positive attitude and open mind.
- Sound knowledge of EYFS.
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare.
Please call Holly Oldham on 01925 594203 or email with your CV and I will give you a call for an informal chat.
Integra People are committed to the safeguarding of children in our settings, all applications and placements will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and 2 appropriate references.