Are you a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse looking for work?
Do you have experience working in nursery settings and want to gain valuable experience?
I am working with a nursery group in Warrington who have various settings which require staff to cover bank shifts.
This is a flexible position with the ability to pick up shifts to work around your week.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible way of working.
- Supportive team to work with.
- Free on-site parking.
- Working alongside the team to maintain a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Communicating with other team members and the room leader.
- Following policies and procedures of the setting.
- Following appropriate safeguarding procedures.
- Planning and conducting activities in relation to EYFS.
- Observing and assessing each child's stage of development.
- Preparing and assisting with snack and lunch times.
- General care of children and ensuring their well being is the highest priority.
- Open mind and ability to be creative and imaginative whilst
- Experience working in nursery settings.
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare or equivalent.
- Friendly and enthusiastic attitude towards working with children.
- DBS on the update service - we can facilitate this if you need a new one.
For more information on this exciting role, please call Holly on 01925 594203 or email your CV with detailed descriptions of your Early Years experience.
All applications are subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate referencing including most recent employment and childcare.