Are you a Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new role?
Do you have experience working in nursery settings and want to thrive in a hard working team?
I have an opportunity to work within a family run, supportive nursery who will ensure you are constantly learning and developing on a daily basis.
This position is within an OFSTED rated 'Good' nursery setting in the WA4 area of Warrington who are looking for someone who is level 3 qualified with the experience and commitment to working in childcare.
This is a Temp to Perm placement with the guarantee of permanent employment after 12 weeks for the right candidate. The working hours would be 7.30am-6pm over 4 days so this would be suitable to someone who could commit to these hours.
The role is to start as soon as possible, but they will wait out a notice period for the right candidate to fit the position.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Permanent contract after 12 weeks.
- Supportive team to work with.
- 1 day off mid-week to attend appointments, meet up with friends etc.
- Free on-site parking.
- Access to NoodleNow for additional training courses to keep your practice up to date and relevant.
- Working alongside the team to maintain a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Communicating with other team members and the room leader.
- Following policies and procedures of the setting.
- Following appropriate safeguarding procedures.
- Planning and conducting activities in relation to EYFS.
- Observing and assessing each child's stage of development.
- Preparing and assisting with snack and lunch times.
- General care of children and ensuring their well being is the highest priority.
- Open mind and ability to be creative and imaginative whilst
- Experience of 1 years working in nursery settings.
- Level 3 qualification in Childcare or equivalent.
- Friendly and enthusiastic attitude towards working with children.
- DBS on the update service - we can facilitate this if you need a new one.
For more information on this exciting role, please call Holly on 01925 594203 or email your CV with detailed descriptions of your Early Years experience.
All applications are subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate referencing including most recent employment and childcare.