I am seeking a passionate Maths Teacher looking to continue their career with an "outstanding" secondary school based in Northwich.
The school are committed to ensure your personal continuous career development thus ensuring the students continue to receive the very best education.
The post is due to commence in September and will run until the end of the academic year.
* A long term position with the potential to go permanent
* Working at an "outstanding' Secondary School
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To teach both KS3/4
* To improve teaching and learning standards
* To ensure standards of behaviour are met at all times
* To communicate effectively with staff, students, parents and support staff
* To demonstrate commitment to the role
* To follow safeguarding procedures for the welfare of students
* To commit to continued professional development
* To motivate and inspire students
* To demonstrate enthusiasm and a passion for teaching
Please note, whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to the high volume of applications received it is likely that we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Integra Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Candidates registering with Integra Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Integra Education is an equal opportunities employer.