Integra People - Education are working with a Primary School in Widnes, who are looking for Level 3 Teaching Assistants to join their growing team.
This Ofsted 'Good' school are looking for Teaching Assistants who have extensive knowledge of the National Primary Curriculum, relevant experience across the majority of year groups, experience with SEND/working 1:1 with specific pupils & also those who want to work with their children and make a real difference to their learning.
The school are looking for the chosen Teaching Assistants to:
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- Recent, relevant experience of working with Primary aged children.
- SEND experience/knowledge would be beneficial.
- Good Behaviour management skills.
- Hold a Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or equivalent.
The majority of these roles would be a mixture of both full time and part time, temporary roles, depending on the schools and pupils needs.
If this Teaching Assistant role is the one for you - apply today to be considered.
If not, get in touch to see what other roles we have available at the moment.