Integra Education currently work with a range of primary schools across the Runcorn area who are keen to receive details of candidates looking for work as a key stage 2 teacher on a temporary and permanent basis.
If you are an individual with a dynamic and creative approach who is committed to take the responsibility of teaching a number of subjects across the national curriculum to Key Stage 2 classes, Integra Education would love to hear from you!.
Our positions range from day to day work, long term placements, AM or PM work, summer clubs, nursery and 1 to 1 roles. This is a great way to work a flexible role, get more experience in the classroom and allows you to see different schools in the area in hopes of finding one that you love.
Deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within KS2.
- Prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class.
- To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
- Use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; academically, socially and personally.
- Ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy.
- Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos.
- Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a pleasant, stimulating and positive learning environment.
- Ensure children's work is valued by managing the provision of good displays in the classroom.
- Help in providing displays for public areas e.g. hall, corridors etc.
- Inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
Must have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the KS2 national curriculum.
- To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
- Be punctual and set a good example to the children.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experienced working in a Primary Setting in particular KS2.
- Shares a genuine passion for working with children
- Able to identify patterns in learning and individual styles
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send your details forward by applying now. We are keen to speak with candidates at every level in their career and would welcome applicants with any form of education qualification and experiences. Please call Debbie on: 01925 594203 or email
Teaching Job - Runcorn