Teacher of History (Maternity cover)
Looking for a successful candidate to bring further success to the Humanities faculty. The ideal teacher will have strong classroom management skills and the ability to relate to young people, knowledge of the curriculum through Key Stages 3 & 4. NQTs are also encouraged to apply.
- Developing and maintaining the highest standards of teaching and learning in History.
- Working with the Head teacher, shape and implement a vision and direction for the School.
- Setting high expectations and with a clear focus on teaching and learning leading to student achievement.
- Working with the Head teacher, lead and implement all aspects of policy and practice in homework provision across the School.
- Be able to teach history from KS3-KS4.
- Contribute to developing and implementing the aims and objectives for the School
- Contribute to developing, implementing and monitoring policy and practice as laid down in the SIP.
- Provide a good role model for all members of staff and for students in all aspects of
A very good and well-established school, History is a popular subject in the school, with healthy numbers choosing it for A' level every year.
To apply please send your CV and we will give you a call to discuss the position in more detail. should you have any questions please feel free to call Mellissa on 01925 594203.