Have you finished university for the summer? Looking to gain some experience with a classroom and education environment?
Please carry on reading this position offers all the above and more
This is an exciting role, and really gives you the opportunity to experience the life of a teacher without the qualifications.
Even better, with no marking or planning, you just get to experience the fun stuff!
The Role of a Cover Supervisor:
- Leading the classroom in the absence of the teacher.
- Covering any lesson from core subjects, to Spanish or even P.E. (if you're up for it!)
- Delivering work that has been preset by the usual class teacher.
- Behaviour management and ensuring students are kept on task.
The Ideal Person:
- Has a passion for working with children and young adults.
- Has a can do attitude.
- Has a passion for education.
- Must be able to build relationships.
- Must be resilient.
- Should want to make a difference to someone's future.
- Can think outside the box.
- Flexible in their working hours and days.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
Full training will be given. Look forward to receiving your application.