Female PE Teacher - Widnes
Are you able to deliver PE lessons up to GCSE level? Are you looking for a new and exciting position upon the schools reopening? If so, Integra People want to speak to you.
Integra's successful Education division are working in close partnership with a popular Secondary School located in the Widnes area. This school have a strong reputation in the local area as having a supportive and strong Senior Leadership Team and particularly supportive for incoming supply staff.
- Full class responsibility over KS3 and GCSE PE classes.
- Planning, delivering and assessing of practical and PE theory lessons.
- Liaising with other members of the department to ensure for a quick transition.
- Potential long-term vacancy.
- Good rates of pay, negotiable depending on experience.
- Access to the School's permanent vacancies.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
- Experience teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 Physical Education.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.