English Teacher - Northwich
Are you a qualified English Teacher?
Would you be open for a new opportunity in a Secondary School with a fantastic reputation in the area?
Integra People's successful Education Division have been asked to source a competent Teacher to work within their strong English department. The vacancy has been created as an additional member of staff who is able to teach mainly Key Stage 3 classes, allowing for further space on the timetable to deliver Intervention sessions with Key Stage 4.
- Delivering Key Stage 3 English lessons and GCSE Intervention sessions.
- Planning and assessing the work across all age groups.
- Managing behaviour and fitting in with the school's positive ethos.
- QTS or QTLS.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Experience delivering Key Stage 3 and 4 English lessons.
- The opportunity to work at a school with an excellent reputation, potentially permanent for the right candidate.
- Good rates of pay, in line with AWR when applicable.
- Working within a very strong department alongside a supportive senior leadership team.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.