Are you a graduate wanting to work in Secondary schools?
Are you looking for flexible Cover Supervisor roles, in different local schools?
If the answer is yes, we have the perfect solution for you!!
Integra People are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in a number of Secondary schools across Warrington. This will be to work on a day to day, short term and ad hoc basis, dependant on the needs of the students and schools.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be covering a mixture of subjects, but all lessons will already be planned and set by the class teachers. You will need to ensure the students are following the plans set, engaged and working towards their lesson objectives.
For these roles, the chosen Cover Supervisors will need:
- To be degree educated.
- Have relevant, recent experience of working within Secondary schools/with young people.
- Have a valid, Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one).
- Be confident & have good behaviour management skills.
Benefits of working with Integra & our partner schools:
- Competitive rates.
- A dedicated, personal consultant.
- Introductions to our partner schools.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
If this sounds like the role for you, send in your CV or call Natasha for more information.