Cover Supervisor - Cheshire
- Do you want to work in a secondary school?
- Are you looking to gain experience before you apply for your PGCE?
- Do you have experience of working with groups of young people?
- If you answered yes, please read on!
We are working with a high performing 11-16 inclusive community school in Northwich. Having been judged to be an outstanding school by Ofsted in 2016 they have just celebrated outstanding GCSE results and excellent rates of attendance which are well above national average. Their students understand that excellent behaviour and high expectations are the key to success and are keen to work with the talented team of teachers and support staff to ensure they develop the skills, ability and qualifications to enable them to progress to a fulfilling career and become respectful, responsible global citizens.
Helping them to achieve their mission requires an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor and who can demonstrate:
- a relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
- the ability to work as part of a strong, effective team
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- relentless perseverance, determination and resilience
- an ability to inspire staff and students to achieve their very best
- desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed
- a strong commitment to the school ethos
- a great sense of humour
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team
- high quality professional development opportunities
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students
- great rates of pay
Cover Supervisor Job - Cheshire