Are you looking for casual nursery work on a flexible basis? Are you able to pick up work on a day to day basis?
I am recruiting for nurseries in the Warrington area, who are looking for staff on an ad hoc basis to cover illnesses, planned absences and general cover of ratios.
You can manage your own working week by letting me know when you are free to work, so if you have commitments on certain days (college or university) then I can work around this for you.
The ideal candidate:
- Flexible to work both full and part days.
- DBS on the update service (or willing to complete a new one).
- Appropriate childcare references from previous employment.
- Ideally a driver, or able to get around easily on public transport.
- Qualified to Level 2 or 3 in a childcare relevant subject.
- Passionate about working with young children in Early Years.
- Working day to day in different settings.
- Gaining experience in various nurseries.
- Finding your feet and following the nursery routine.
- Working as part of the team and being proactive in your approach.
- Safeguarding of children in line with nursery policies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within EYFS and to 'get your foot in the door' for a potentially permanent position.
Are you interested in this exciting role?
Are you looking to apply?
Please call Holly on 01925 594203 or submit your CV via the website and I will call you for a confidential chat.