Behavioural Teaching Assistant - Warrington
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant in the Warrington area?
Do you specialise in Behavioural Needs?
Would you be open to a new and exciting position starting upon the schools reopening?
If you have answered 'yes', we would like to talk to you.
Integra People's successful Education Division are working with a numerous Primary, Secondary and SEN settings across the region. This particular opportunity is in an SEN setting working with some very challenging behaviours, so knowledge and experience of similar settings would be an advantage.
- Experience of working alongside young people who display challenging behaviour.
- A valid DBS certificate on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Team Teach qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Working on a 1:1 or small group basis with some challenging young people.
- Liaising with colleagues such as Teachers and other TA's within the school.
- Assisting the Class Teacher with a range of tasks including resource preparation.
- A varied job where no two days are the same.
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Opportunities to go permanent directly with the school when required.
Please apply to the post or call Mark at Integra People for more information.