1:1 Learning Mentor - Warrington
We have been asked to recruit for a Learning Mentor who can support a small caseload of students who are currently working individually via an alternative provision.
This role is extremely flexible where you can choose how many student you want to work with at a time. These referrals come to us on a regular basis and you can work on a part-time or full-time basis, choosing which days and hours you'd like to work.
- Flexible working hours which suit you.
- A good rate of pay - up to £25 per hour.
- Taking one student (or a small group) on a long-term basis where you can see the progression.
- Experience of working with children - ideally within challenging situations.
- A DBS certificate or the willingness to apply for one (we can facilitate this).
- The ability and enthusiasm to work with a young person who may have additional needs or behaviour difficulties.
Please apply for this role if you think you are suitable or contact Mark Ellison at Integra People for more information.