Integra People are looking for passionate individuals who want to step away from teaching out of the classroom but still want to impact children's education. 1:1 Tuition enables you to adapt your teaching approach to individual needs and allows you to be in control of the hours you work to as much or as little as you wish.
We have a variety of tuition slots within both Primary and Secondary settings needing tutors who are willing to work up to GCSE level. Availability to start as soon as possible.
- Providing 1:1 support with individualised learning methods
- Tutoring within school and home environments dependant on student's circumstances
- Supporting pupils with SEN and SEMH needs
- Full time & Part time hours
- Experience working with primary or secondary aged children
- Qualified Teacher QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Previous tuition or TA experience
Working through a competitive wage of £25 to £28 an hour.
All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check on the update service.
If you are interested in this role, please send over your CV.