1:1 Tutor - Warrington
Are you experienced in teaching Secondary aged students (in any core subject or related)?
Do you have the skills to work alongside students who may be disaffected or display challenging behaviour?
Would you be open to a part-time, flexible position providing Tuition to these students on a 1:1 basis?
If so, we would like to speak with you!
Integra People's successful Education division have an exciting opportunity for a 1:1 Tutor to join the team and work with a student on a face-to-face basis, whilst having the possibility of working with more referrals which Integra People deal with on a daily basis.
- Planning and delivering appropriate work to a Secondary aged student.
- Managing behaviour and ensuring the student stays on task.
- Liaising with the Parents/Carers, School and Agency throughout.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Experience working with Secondary aged students.
- Experience within SEN/Behaviour would be an advantage.
- Good hourly rates of pay (paid weekly).
- Access to Integra's other referrals and similar students.
- Genuinely rewarding work, which is long-term and progression is measurable.
Apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.