1:1 Tutor - Warrington
Do you have experience working alongside young people with a range of needs/difficulties?
Are you passionate when working with 'hard to reach' students?
Would you be open to a new position on a part-time basis?
Integra People's successful Education division are recruiting for a strong educational Tutor to work on a 1:1 basis with a young person who has previously struggled to connect with school and as a result, now requires tuition away from school settings.
This is a part-time position where the successful candidate will be using their personal skills to build a positive, professional relationship with the young person and their strong behaviour management skills to keep the student engaged in educational tasks.
- Providing engaging lessons at the appropriate level.
- Keeping the student on task at all times.
- Providing feedback on a weekly basis with how sessions are progressing.
- Good, hourly rates of pay. Paid on a weekly basis.
- Rewarding work where you can see genuine progression.
- Access to similar opportunities via Integra People, working with other young people in the area.
- Experience working in similar situation, perhaps in challenging schools or Pupil Referral Units.
- The ability to deliver core subjects such as Maths and English to Secondary level.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- A DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.